Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally!

Last night Eli slept from 8:30 pm until 5 am this morning. It was much needed bliss. Although of course I was still awake at 3, then 3:19, then 3:30, peeking at the crib like hey .. bud.. hey.... aren't ya gonna wake up and ya know..bug me???

Then he fell back asleep a little before 6 and slept til 7:30. Lil stinker. I had to get up at 6:30 and he got to sleep in!! I left him on the bed and got ready for work. He woke up and I went upstairs to get him and he just got the biggest sleepy smile on his face. It was so adorable. He had his burpie rag and his feet and was like hey mom!!

I swore I heard him say "ba" again between sips of bottle this morning.

Today he's going to try some sweet potatoes. MIL yesterday gave him some turkey and rice dinner, having not been aware that your supposed to start them on one ingrediant foods at a time. He was fine though. She said that he gobbled it down *haha!* I'm sure he did. He was like REAL FOOD!

Up to this point he's just been eating rice cereal, oatmeal with apple juice, and some pears.

Hm well that's all for now!

No comments: