Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hmmmmm

So I haven't posted for awhile.

I was off work fair week and didn't get a whole lot done. Eli is a lil maniac and he just left me exhusted. Everytime he napped I napped. Or zoned. or something nonactivity releated.

Also in the past week he has learned A LOT! which might explain why before that we were having some major sleep issues.

He is now pulling himself up on you. He likes grabbing ahold of your clothes and pulling. He likes to do that.. up and down.. constantly. Yea I pretty much became a jungle gym. He's also getting somewhere with his crawling. He kind of hops forward, goes splat on the floor. gets up on all fours then hops again. It's slow, but works. I don't think he'll be crawling that long before he starts walking.

He still does not have teeth, but he wants to eat table food now. He's been spitting out his veggies but he will eat his fruits. I've been giving him little bits of whatever we eat. He likes mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, peas, cheese from pizza, um pretty much anything you put on the end of your finger. Oh and Red Lobster buiscuits are yummy too. (I don't think theres a person in the world who would disagree with that).

Soo he's a growing, busy, maniac of a child. Oh and he likes watching Barney. that's not one Ed and I are too fond of though. Jay Jay the Jet Plane and Seasame street catch his attention too.

I need to take some pics and post :-D maybe later.

No comments: