Monday, November 16, 2009

shortie

I love nothing more then to see my little boy learning everyday. He amazes me with his knowledge, his reasoning skills, his language. Some examples: He pulls a pill bottle out of the drawer and proclaims, Empty! The fact that french fries come from ‘Donalds and that his “GaGa” will take him there. His babies need burped and fed and he whips up some invisible goop in a little bowl to spoon feed them. We can watch Elmo on the kiki (computer- on youtube), and that the pee video (Elmo potty time song) is his favorite. Mommy’s toothbrush tastes better then his own. O.o If he doesn’t like what’s on tv he’ll just go turn it off. Sometimes he tries to work the remote to find ‘bob’ (spongebob) or elmo. If he feels you are not listening to him or giving him your full attention he’ll grab your face and make you look right at him.

We are getting him a pretend kitchen for Christmas. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see the things he comes up with.

He also has a lil boy cousin now, Lelan. When I told Eli we were going to see the baby for the first time, he was so darn excited I could barely keep him from running out the door. When we got there, he immediately wanted the baby on his lap so he could hold him. Then he wanted to feed him, and give him lots of kisses, and rub his head. It was very sweet. I have some pictures which I’ll try to get up soon!

No comments: