Monday, October 27, 2008

A mommy moment

Unfortunantly Eli is still sick :( Which stinks. He was doing fine on Friday but then got sick all over again on Saturday. He was alright yesterday so we will see. Poor kiddo. The bug's just hanging on.

He climbed the stairs this morning. Yup! I can imagine the shock on your face *haha* He only got up two steps before I grabbed him of course, but he had no issues doing it whatsoever. I think he's part monkey. He's just so darn cute sometimes.

I had to share the following mommy moment:

Even though I generally run on 6 hours of sleep, waking up with him in the middle of the night can be the most precious time of the day. He's usually standing on the side of his crib babbeling at me. I make him a bottle and lay him in bed between Ed and I and feed him. He usually rubs his hand up and down my arm or sometimes on my cheek. Last night he was grabbing my nose and moving my face all around.. then getting a big smile as he still had the bottle in his mouth. It just makes you forget all about the fact that it's 4 am and you really want to be sleeping. Andd sometimes he likes to just cuddle up next to me and snooze in bed until it's time to get up for the day. Andd sometimes he decides he doesn't want to go back to sleep and he'd rather pull on Daddy's goatee while he's trying to sleep. *haha*

Either way, you can't help but smile :-D

No comments: