Thursday, October 16, 2008

Teeth






SOO I thought we might be finally getting a tooth. Sleepless nights, lots of crank, a lil lump... but now I'm not so sure. I don't feel the lump anymore. It must have sucked itself in. Ah well.


Eli continues to crawl around like crazy. We've had to block him off from the dining room/kitchen area. he's fast. I was cooking dinner last night and within 2 seconds Eli was from the living room to the kitchen tipping the dog food bowl. It's like he has radar. Hm I shouldn't play with this so lets make a beline and get there before mom knows what's going on!!!


And he likes dancing ;) Or mostly me spinning around and hopping up and down while he just holds on for dear life and giggles like crazy :-D


here are some moree pictures (or there were some pictures..they always post first and I forget)


No comments: