Friday, November 21, 2008

First TOOTH

Yay my baby got his first tooth! It started poking through on wednesday. He keeps rubbing his tongue on it and sticking his fingers in his mouth like what the heck is that! Ed says theres another one coming in right next to is (so the two front teeth) but I didn't see it. Eli is very resistant to you prying his mouth open or to you sticking a finger in there. It's his mouth darnit.

He had his 9 month check up yesterday. It was about 2 weeks early but I wanted to squeeze it in before I started my new job. He's a tiny boy. He weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces, and is 27 and a quarter inches tall. His head was like 17 inchs around (if I remember right). he's dropped way down on the growth charts and the Dr thinks he has my height genes. We'll see though. We don't need another shortie around.

And he also slept ALLL night long last night. He does every now and then, but normally I still wake up to him making lil peeps or waking up a lil bit in the middle of the night. Last night was SILENT. It was nice. The dr says though he might start waking up and screaming for mum or dad, as seperation anxiety sets in. Ahh just when things get good it could go bad again.

oh well!

No comments: