Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday







No updates for awhile! My new job is keeping me busy.

I have some pictures to share and some news.
Eli went to see Santa last weekend at the mall. He was fine! The picture lady kept commenting how happy he was. I was so excited for him to meet Santa I didn't mind paying entirely too much for the picture ;P

He also walked up the stairs last Saturday. I was behind him of course, but he started motoring up and didn't stop until he was almost at the top. Then he took a lil break and went right on up the rest of the way! He's a bugger!

Right now it's just a challenge trying to feed him. He slaps the spoon out of your hand when your trying to feed him baby food. He mostly wants table food. It's hard to switch gears and think about okay what do I need to have on hand to feed him, since he can't exactly eat everything we have. I'm still pretty paranoid about giving him meat like chicken or pork or whatnot, and having it be too tough for him to mush up. He does really well though.
Okay that is all for now. And look for my next post to say he's walking ;) haha. I think by christmas time he will be!!!!

No comments: