Monday, December 8, 2008

1st birthday party

Eli went to his first birthday party yesterday for his buddy Hunter. I think everyone had a blast, especially Hunter with his cake ;) It was cute!! There was also another little boy there named Grayson. Between the three of them, Eli turned out to be the bully. He's tiny but he's tough. Grayson was eating an animal cookie and Eli decided to just climb right up using Graysons clothes, push Grayson back against a chair, then try to take the cookie. Yeaa he's a tough'in.

But it was nice seeing him socialize with other kids his age. I think he needs some more of that.
I thought I'd post some more pictures though, for everyone who lives for the pictures on this blog *aka mom*
;)

Btw I stole these pics from Ambers myspace. Thanks ;)

PS: You have to click on the pics to expand them. What you see is not the entire picture. Blogger does that for some reason *shrugs*





















No comments: