Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hmm

I've been quiet lately. I haven't been feeling well. I thought for sure Eli was teething but now I have a cold, and I wonder if his runny nose is because he got the cold first.
He was baptised on Saturday. It was very nice. He screamed all morning which of course I knew would happen. After all, it was only a big day!!! He ended up being just fine during the ceremony though and the little reception afterwards. All and all it went very nicely!
He's been sitting up better and better everyday. You still have to keep your hands near him though as he tends to just let himself fall over. I still can't get him on his belly. Now that he can roll he just immediately rolls onto his back. But he sleeps on his belly. Go figure.
Soo not much else is going on. I did make some homemade babyfood last night. Mango's. It's slightly cost effective I suppose. I made roughly 7 and a half jars of babyfood and the mango's cost me 2.50. Your saving a *little* bit of money. That might vary with different things though. Like now from our garden we have a ton of green beans and peas that I can make that will be free. Also some squash and pumpkin. And next year when he'll be able to eat pretty much everything we eat it'll really be nice :-D

No comments: