Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long Day



Wow it's been a long day. Eli was up at 4:45, then 5:45, then 7 oclock ready to start the day! He took good naps though which was nice. And he's been eating like a hog today! (Just bottles, and 2 with oatmeal in them). Still haven't heard him say ba again. Oh well. I've read that boys will usually walk before girls, but girls will usually talk before boys.


All I know is that he's a very active little kiddo and wants to be entertained constantly while he's awake. He actually played on the floor with his sesame street gym for awhile which was nice! (See pics above). Those are old pictures (well maybe a month and a half old and apparently when we were in a cold snap because he's wearing long sleeves!!!!) I got that thing at a yardsale for I think 2 or 3 dollars. I figured theres no way he'll like this, it doesnt light up or make noise or do anything interesting! But he's always liked it since the day I brought it home. I guess something has to be said for toys that use some imagination ;)
OKAY well I'm off to bed. Might as well.


No comments: